Here’s a very SWEET dessert idea that’s super moist and yummy! It’s a caramel poke cake with twix candy bars sprinkled on top. You could potentially use any candy such as snickers, or butterfingers. I think next time I would add a layer of chocolate fudge before the cool whip.
If you don’t like sweet desserts I recommend not putting all of the caramel sauce on it.
Watch how to make it…
Twix Poke Cake Recipe
- Yellow cake box mix
- Twix bars
- Cool whip container
- Caramel sauce 12.25 oz jar
- Jar of fudge topping 11.75 oz jar melted
- Small can of sweetened condensed milk 14oz
- Bake the cake according to the directions.
- Let cool for 5 minutes meanwhile mixing the caramel sauce with the condensed milk in a seperate bowl.
- Using the end of a sharpie or wooden spoon, poke holes all over the cake.
- Pour the caramel sauce all over the cake making sure it gets in the holes.
- Pour the fudge on top of the caramel.
- Top with cool whip and put it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Chop up some twix bars and sprinkle it over the top!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.