Here’s a great low carb side dish to make for dinner or for party appetizers!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
- 24 brussel sprouts
- 12 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Trim the ends of the brussel sprouts.
- Cut the bacon in half and wrap each brussel sprout with it.
- Stick a toothpick through and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until bacon is cooked to your desire.
Add some brown sugar or maple syrup over the bacon for a sweeter flavor.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.