This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Try this delicious blueberry muffin smoothie for breakfast! So easy and you probably already have all the ingredients at home.
Blueberry Muffin Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 (5.3 ounce) container vanilla Greek yogurt (or about ½ cup)
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup steel cut oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a large blender or food processor.
- Blend/process until smooth.
- Serve cold, immediately.
- For a thicker smoothie, I like to freeze the yogurt, too.
- Top your smoothie with fresh blueberries, granola, almonds, or pecans.
Makes 1 large smoothie, or 2 medium.