This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Here's an all natural essential oil kitchen countertop spray cleaner to make! Much cheaper than buying the chemical ones at the store.
- 13 oz. Hot water
- ½ c. Vinegar
- 10 drops Lavender essential oil
- 15 drops Pink grapefruit essential oil
- 7 drops Lemon essential oil
- 17 oz. Spray bottle
- Measuring cup with a spout for pouring
- Begin by pouring ½ cup of vinegar into 13 oz. of hot water in a measuring cup. You can use white distilled vinegar or apple cider vinegar, either one will work.
- Add 10 drops of lavender essential oil to the measuring cup.
- Pour in 15 drops of pink grapefruit essential oil.
- Mix in 7 drops of lemon essential oil.
- Stir all of the ingredients in the measuring cup to combine well. Don’t worry about getting it completely combined, you can shake the mixture well once it is in the spray bottle.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a 17 ounce sprayer. If there is any room left at the top of the bottle, you can fill it up with additional hot water.
- Use spray to clean and freshen counter tops and other surfaces in the home. Be sure to shake the mixture well before each use.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)