How amazing do these double chocolate protein muffins look? They were made by Sarah (LowCarb_SweetTooth on Instagram) so if you're trying to get healthy and lose weight go follow her!
- 1 large egg
- Scoop chocolate protein powder (Shakeology and Vega are my favorite to use!)
- 1-2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients, excluding any optional toppings.
- Fill well greased muffin tin slots ¾ of the way full and top with any optional toppings.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until a knife can be inserted and come out clean
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before enjoying!