Make some grinch crinkle cookies for a Christmas treat to share! So cute and easy to make you can involve the kids!
- Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup oil
- Green food coloring
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Heart sprinkles
- Begin by preheating the oven to 375.
- In a bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs together.
- Mix in your green food coloring until you have the perfect Grinch color.
- In a second bowl pour 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Gather a scoop of dough and roll in the powdered sugar mixture.
- Shape into a ball and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Add a heart sprinkle to each cookie.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool.