Make some grinch crinkle cookies for a Christmas treat to share! So cute and easy to make you can involve the kids!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
- Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup oil
- Green food coloring
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Heart sprinkles
- Begin by preheating the oven to 375.
- In a bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs together.
- Mix in your green food coloring until you have the perfect Grinch color.
- In a second bowl pour 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Gather a scoop of dough and roll in the powdered sugar mixture.
- Shape into a ball and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Add a heart sprinkle to each cookie.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.