Make this fun and delicious hot cocoa fudge! It’s so easy and your guests will go crazy for it!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Hot Cocoa Fudge
- 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
- 2 14 oz cans sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 envelopes hot chocolate mix I used Swiss Miss rich chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 oz container Kraft jet puffed mallow bits
- Line a 11x7 pan with aluminum foil. Lightly grease or butter the pan and set aside.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, add the semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 can sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. Continue to microwave in 15 second increments until the chocolate chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Remove from microwave and stir in the hot chocolate packets and ground cinnamon into the melted chocolate mixture. Pour into the bottom of the prepared pan, using a spatula to spread evenly.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Add the white chocolate chips and one can of sweetened condensed milk to a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir well. Continue to microwave in 15 second increments until the white chocolate chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Remove from microwave and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Remove pan from the refrigerator and pour the melted white chocolate fudge over the hardened layer of semi-sweet chocolate.
- Sprinkle the marshmallow bits on top of the vanilla fudge. Lightly press down on the mallow bits so they adhere to to the top of the fudge.
- Return pan to refrigerator and chill overnight or for at least 4 hours before serving.
- 10. Before serving, slice into squares and ENJOY!!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.