This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
If you're on the ketogenic diet or a low carb diet...you MUST try these tuna zucchini boat melts! They are delicious.
- (2) 2.6 oz tuna in water pouches
- 3 tbsp. mayo
- 2-3 medium zucchini, sliced in half
- 1 celery stalk, chopped 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Scoop the flesh from the inside of the zucchini halves.
- Combine the tuna, mayo, chopped celery and green onion and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Fill each zucchini half with tuna.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the zucchini is tender and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.