Today was a very special day…we decided to make one of my favorite recipes ever! We used our favorite Korean marinade and made beautiful country style pork ribs on the grill! This is on our meal plan about twice a month and it never disappoints! Even my picky family devoured this which was quite shocking to me. It also makes for fabulous leftovers even when reheated in the microwave. I always buy these pork ribs when they are on sale for around $4-5 a pack. I hope you try this and let me know what you think!
Korean Pork Marinade Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 3/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/2 onion (or use chopped green onions)
- 12 country style pork ribs (sold in packs of 6)
- In a large bowl pour all ingredients in and whisk until smooth (the sugar needs to be dissolved).
- Cut up half an onion either in rings or chopped (it’s easier to grill the large rings).
- Roll both sides of each pork rib in the marinade and cover with plastic wrap or tin foil.
- Let marinate for 6-10 hours in the fridge, the longer the better the flavor!
- Take out the ribs and set in room temperature for 30 minutes before you grill.
- Preheat the grill on medium-high and cook each side about 6-8 minutes until no longer pink.
*Note my favorite way to make these is to char each side for about 4 minutes then cut into small pieces, throwing them back on the grill. It is SO delicious to have each side charred and flavorful!*
Here’s the country style pork ribs we bought at the store and how big of bowl we used.
If you’re super lucky you will have your lovely husband grill these for ya! ;)
Serve the pork ribs with white rice and add a little soy sauce…yum!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.