Here's one of my favorite desserts to make that only takes 4 ingredients! My husband always has to have seconds (that's how I know it's yummy!)
You can use any chocolate cake mix but I like the devils food one!
I didn't have a spoon with a small handle so I made big holes but smaller ones work as well!
You don't want the pudding too thick or it won't absorb into the cake, making it moist and delicious!
Oreo Poke Cake Recipe
- Devils Food Chocolate Cake Box Mix
- 2 Oreo Cookies 'N Cream Pudding 4oz. boxes
- 6-8 Oreo's for topping
- Milk to make the pudding
- Bake the cake according to the box mix.
- Take out the cake and poke holes in it with the end of a wooden spoon.
- Mix up the pudding and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Pour it over the cake and push it into the holes, smoothing out the top.
- Put in the fridge to cool for 2-3 hours (the longer the better the cake is!)
- Top with crushed oreos and enjoy!