Sloppy Joe's are good. Sliders are good. You put them together, it is great. The only thing that could be better is making them loaded. So that is what I did!
What you need:
- ¼ c butter
- 2 lb ground beef
- Sweet Hawaiian rolls
- 2-16 oz bold sloppy joe mix
- 2 c baby spinach
- 6 slices colby jack cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Cooking spray (veg or olive oil)
What to do:
- Spray bottom and sides of casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef.
- Melt butter and stir in Italian seasoning.
- Slice buns and lay bottom in casserole dish.
- Once ground beef is browned, drain and mix in sloppy joe mix.
- Scoop ground beef mixture onto the buns in the casserole dish, followed by the spinach and cheese.
- Place the bun tops on and brush on the butter/Italian seasoning mixture.9. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the tops are golden brown.
It's that easy!!!!