I love Honey & Garlic Chicken, but most recipes full meals calls for carrots. I'm not big fan of carrots so I tried a meal with asparagus instead. The result was fantastic!
What you need:
- 2 lb baby red potatoes
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 7 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs veg/olive oil
What to do:
- Chop potatoes into bite size pieces. Boil for 10 minutes.
- Cook chicken on both sides in oil for 7-9 minutes on each side.
- Wash asparagus and cut the ends off.
- Mix honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl.
- Drain potatoes and pour into the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Lay the clean and cut asparagus on top of the potatoes.
- Finally place the chicken on top of the asparagus. Pour the honey & garlic mixture evenly over the chicken and veggies.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes.