Turn a green Gain container into a glowing Frankenstein craft! It looks so cool at night with a flickering tea light inside on your porch!
Make sure to check out our Tide Pod Pumpkins too!
Gain Container Frankenstein
- 1 empty Gain laundry pods container
- Frankenstein Template
- Printer paper OR 8.5x11 blank adhesive label OR adhesive vinyl
- Black tape or adhesive vinyl
- Liquid glue if not using adhesive label or vinyl
- 2 black pom poms
- Remove the label from the laundry pods container by soaking in hot water, scraping, and then using GooGone to remove completely. You can also use a heat gun to warm the label but the ease of this option varies based on the brand. For instance, I found using a heat gun to be easy on Gain containers but difficult on Tide containers.
- Print template and cut.
- Apply the template to the side of the container.
- Glue one pom pom to each side of the container.
- Create a stitched neckline using black tape.