This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
If your mom loves to be outside in the garden, check out these cute Mother's Day gift ideas for her! Just click on the links below the pictures to see how to make it.
- Footprint Butterfly Flower Pot- Have your little ones paint their feet to make a butterfly.
- Watering Can Gift Basket- Fill a cute watering can with gardening goodies!
- Mason Jar Succulent Pots- I just love how these mason jars are painted...the tag says "Mom, thank you for helping me grow"
- Flower Pot Cupcakes- Bake some cupcakes in flower pots to look like dirt - too cute!
- Seed Paper Gift- Make some seed paper and cut them like hearts for mom to plant.
- Topsy Turvy Flower Pot Planter- Make an awesome flower pot decoration for the yard.
- Gardening Gift Basket- Fill some tin buckets with garden magazines, tools, and seeds!
- Tea Cup Succulents- Plant some pretty little succulents in a wide tea cup, love it!
- Garden Hose Wreath- Make this spring wreath using a watering hose, seed packets, garden gloves, and tools!
- Handprint Flower Pot- Paint your little ones hands to make handprint flowers.
- Mason Jar Bird Feeder- This is a favorite for hanging up in the garden!
- Garden Stepping Stone- Have the kids make a round stepping stone and decorate it.
- Garden Glove Seed Gift - Tie some cute garden gloves and seed packets together with tulle or ribbon.
- Pinecone Flower Bouquet- Paint the tops of the pinecones to look like flowers!
- Garden Markers - Paint some wooden spoons for her to stick in her garden.
- Golf Ball Ladybugs - Paint little golf balls to look like ladybugs for mom to put in her garden!
- Flower Press Magnets- These are awesome for the fridge! All you need are plants and clay.
- Personalized Photo Flower Pot- Using mod podge you can put any photos you want on your flower pot.
- Colander Flower Pot- Use a colorful strainer to make a plant holder!
- Clothespin Flower Pot- Decorate some clothespin to make a pretty spring decoration.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)