Yields: 12 (2.5 oz) pudding shots
- 12 (2.5 oz) plastic soufflé cups
- 1 (3.4 oz) box coconut cream JELL-O pudding
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup pineapple rum
- 1/4 cup Malibu rum
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip whipped topping – thawed
- Fresh pineapple wedges, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries (stemmed), for garnish
1. Pour the pudding mix into a large mixing bowl. Add the cold milk and whisk until well combined.
2. Add both rums and the pineapple juice and whisk to incorporate.
3. Fold in the whipped topping and stir until completely blended.
4. Spoon the pudding into the soufflé cups, filling up to the rim of each cup. Place the pudding shots on a cookie sheet and chill for at least 2 hours. Once the pudding is completely set, place lids on each plastic soufflé cup until ready to use.
5. Before serving, remove lids and place a fresh pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry on top of each pina colada pudding shot.
6. ENJOY!!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.