This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some fun watermelon slice jello shots this summer! They are a real crowd pleaser.
- 13-16lb Watermelon
- 4 boxes of watermelon jello mix (3oz)
- 2 boxes unflavored gelatin (1oz)
- 4 cups plain vodka
- Cut the watermelon lengthwise in half and scoop out the insides.
- Put the watermelons on a lined cookie sheet so they don't roll around.
- In a large bowl, mix the jello and gelatin mix. Add 4 cups boiling water and mix until dissolved for 2 minutes. Add in the vodka and stir.
- Pour the jello mixture evenly in the two watermelon slices and refrigerate for 5 hours to set.
- Use a knife and cut into 1 inch slices!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)