This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make this unique and delicious dessert...a pineapple upside down monkey bread bundt cake! Perfect for guests.
Pineapple Upside Down Monkey Bread
- 2-16 oz can Homestyle Biscuits
- ½ C sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ½ C unsalted sweet cream butter
- ⅔ C light brown sugar
- 1 C maraschino cherries cut in half
- 3 C pineapple chunks juice drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a bundt pan with pam baking spray, set aside
- Cut each biscuit round into quarters, 4 pieces.
- Place into large bowl and mix with sugar and coconut. Set aside.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a small pot until combined, mixing gradually.
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Place cherries into caramel mixture, then pineapple chunks on top of cherries.
- Finally, place dough mixture on top of pineapple.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until dough is completely cooked in the middle.
- Place large plate or cake stand on top of bundt pan and flip over.