Make this unique and delicious dessert…a pineapple upside down monkey bread bundt cake! Perfect for guests.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Pineapple Upside Down Monkey Bread
- 2-16 oz can Homestyle Biscuits
- 1/2 C sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 2/3 C light brown sugar
- 1 C maraschino cherries cut in half
- 3 C pineapple chunks juice drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a bundt pan with pam baking spray, set aside
- Cut each biscuit round into quarters, 4 pieces.
- Place into large bowl and mix with sugar and coconut. Set aside.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a small pot until combined, mixing gradually.
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Place cherries into caramel mixture, then pineapple chunks on top of cherries.
- Finally, place dough mixture on top of pineapple.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until dough is completely cooked in the middle.
- Place large plate or cake stand on top of bundt pan and flip over.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.