Here's a simple dinner/lunch recipe that kids will love! (and adults, of course.) It's texas toast PIZZA! So simple and fast to make it'll be a winner. I could see this at a play date with a topping bar, and in fact, I will probably be doing that soon. If you want to make it a little healthier, make your own garlic bread using sliced french bread.
Texas Toast Pizza
- Texas toast
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni or any toppings
- Put texas toast on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 2 minutes (each side)
- Top with sauce, cheese, and meat.
- Broil them on low until heated through (about 2-3 minutes)
Even the kiddos can help make this!