Make this delicious Italian sub salad for a summer side dish! It is easy to make and you surely won’t have any leftovers.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Italian Sub Salad
- 2 hearts of romaine chopped
- 1/2 pound salami chopped
- 1/2 pound provolone chopped
- 8 oz package mini fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 package mini pepperoni
- 1 cucumber sliced thin
- 1 red pepper sliced into strips
- 1 cup mild pepper rings
- 1 white onion sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Whisk together ingredients for salad dressing. Cover and set aside.
- In a large bowl. Add romaine lettuce. Top with meats, cheeses, and remaining veggies. Sprinkle with pepper and basil.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight (to let flavors meld).
- When ready to serve, toss, and drizzle with dressing.
- Serve cold garnished with fresh basil.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.