This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make this delicious Italian sub salad for a summer side dish! It is easy to make and you surely won't have any leftovers.
Italian Sub Salad
- 2 hearts of romaine chopped
- ½ pound salami chopped
- ½ pound provolone chopped
- 8 oz package mini fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 package mini pepperoni
- 1 cucumber sliced thin
- 1 red pepper sliced into strips
- 1 cup mild pepper rings
- 1 white onion sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Whisk together ingredients for salad dressing. Cover and set aside.
- In a large bowl. Add romaine lettuce. Top with meats, cheeses, and remaining veggies. Sprinkle with pepper and basil.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight (to let flavors meld).
- When ready to serve, toss, and drizzle with dressing.
- Serve cold garnished with fresh basil.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)