1 (3.9 oz) box instant chocolate fudge JELLO pudding
2 cups cold milk
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1/3 cup sliced or chopped almonds
6 (5 oz) Dixie cups
6 wooden craft sticks
1. Pour the powdered pudding mix into a large mixing bowl. Add the milk and stir until thickened.
2. Place 3-4 marshmallows and a Tablespoon of mini chips in the bottom of each cup.
3. Spoon 3-4 Tablespoons of pudding into each cup and press down to ensure the marshmallows and chips are covered in pudding.
4. Add a layer that includes : 1 Tablespoon of almonds, 3-4 marshmallows and 1 Tablespoon of chocolate chips on top of the pudding.
5. Cover with an additional 3 to 4 tablespoons of chocolate pudding.
6. Top off with a final layer of almonds, marshmallows and chocolate chips.
7. Insert a wooden stick in the middle of each cup and freeze overnight (or for at least six hours).
8. Before serving, use a scissors to cut a small slit at the top of each cup rim and peel the cup away from each pop.
9. ENJOY!!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.