1 (3.9 oz) box instant chocolate fudge JELLO pudding
2 cups cold milk
⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
½ cup mini marshmallows
⅓ cup sliced or chopped almonds
6 (5 oz) Dixie cups
6 wooden craft sticks
1. Pour the powdered pudding mix into a large mixing bowl. Add the milk and stir until thickened.
2. Place 3-4 marshmallows and a Tablespoon of mini chips in the bottom of each cup.
3. Spoon 3-4 Tablespoons of pudding into each cup and press down to ensure the marshmallows and chips are covered in pudding.
4. Add a layer that includes : 1 Tablespoon of almonds, 3-4 marshmallows and 1 Tablespoon of chocolate chips on top of the pudding.
5. Cover with an additional 3 to 4 tablespoons of chocolate pudding.
6. Top off with a final layer of almonds, marshmallows and chocolate chips.
7. Insert a wooden stick in the middle of each cup and freeze overnight (or for at least six hours).
8. Before serving, use a scissors to cut a small slit at the top of each cup rim and peel the cup away from each pop.