Here’s an easy fall/Thanksgiving treat idea to make for the kids…acorn kisses! So easy and fun to make.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Hershey Kiss Acorn Treats
- Hershey Kisses
- Mini Peanut butter cookies
- Black Decorator’s Icing
- Chocolate Chips
- Unwrap the Hershey Kisses.
- Place a dab of black decorator’s icing on the flat bottom surface of the Hershey Kiss.
- Firmly place a mini peanut butter cookie on top of the icing.
- Holding the cookie topped kiss from its pointy end, place another small dab of icing on the middle of the top of the cookie.
- Firmly press a chocolate chip onto the dab of icing on top of the cookie.
- Place the prepared candy acorns on a tray, and place in the freezer for a few minutes so the icing can harden and set.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.