This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Here's an easy fall/Thanksgiving treat idea to make for the kids...acorn kisses! So easy and fun to make.
Hershey Kiss Acorn Treats
- Hershey Kisses
- Mini Peanut butter cookies
- Black Decorator’s Icing
- Chocolate Chips
- Unwrap the Hershey Kisses.
- Place a dab of black decorator’s icing on the flat bottom surface of the Hershey Kiss.
- Firmly place a mini peanut butter cookie on top of the icing.
- Holding the cookie topped kiss from its pointy end, place another small dab of icing on the middle of the top of the cookie.
- Firmly press a chocolate chip onto the dab of icing on top of the cookie.
- Place the prepared candy acorns on a tray, and place in the freezer for a few minutes so the icing can harden and set.