Make some adorable cupid chow for a Valentine’s Day treat! The perfect valentine puppy chow mix to make for gifts or to put out at a party.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 9 cups Chex cereal
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup M&Ms
- sprinkles of your choice
- Combine peanut butter, butter, and chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute, then stir until melted and creamy. Add vanilla and stir. In a large bowl with a cover, pour chocolate mixture over cereal.
- Cover and shake until cereal is evenly coated. Sprinkle powdered sugar over cereal. Cover and shake until evenly coated. Add M&Ms and sprinkles of your choice.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.