This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
- Spinach artichoke and parmesan dip (from costco)
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease a foil covered cookie sheet.
- Slit a little pouch in the side of each salmon filet and stuff it with the dip.
- Rub olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder on top.
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes.
- Broil to get a crisp top.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)