Make this yummy and cool jello dessert for the 4th of July or memorial day! It’s so easy and a crowd pleaser.
- 2 boxes of jello (6oz red and blue)
- 2 packs of unflavored gelatin
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- In two casserole dishes, prepare the jello as directed on the box and put the red in one and blue in another.
- Let sit in the fridge for 4-6 hours until firm.
- Use a square cookie cutter or a knife and cut squares out of each color jello.
- In a large casserole baking dish, spread out the squares so they alternate colors.
- Dissolve the packages of gelatin with 2 cups of boiling water in a bowl.
- Pour in the condensed milk and stir.
- Once the mixture is room temperature pour over the jello and let sit in the fridge covered overnight or for at least 6 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.