Make some delicious pina colada jello shots this summer! They are so yummy and easy to make!
Pina Colada Jello Shots Recipe
- 12 2 oz plastic jello shot cups
- 1 3 oz box JELL-O island pineapple gelatin
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup Malibu Rum – chilled
- Optional – fresh pineapple wedge for garnish
- Optional – maraschino cherries for garnish
- Lay the 12 jello shot cups out on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Add the pineapple juice to a medium saucepan and heat under medium heat for 5 minutes. Do not allow the juice to boil. Remove from heat.
- Open the pineapple gelatin box and pour the contents into a medium mixing bowl. Pour the hot pineapple juice into the bowl with the powdered gelatin and whisk until dissolved.
- Add the cold Malibu rum and stir well.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the jello shot cups, filling almost up to each rim and return the cups to the cookie sheet.
- Chill overnight or for at least 4 hours. Once the gelatin has set, you can place lids on the cups.
Optional: Before serving, add a fresh pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry to each cup.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.