This chicken bacon ranch pasta is one of my favorite recipes to make at home! Although it’s not the quickest or easiest, it’s always a winner with my husband. What recipe that includes bacon isn’t wonderful? You can serve this with a nice side salad or some garlic bread. Another favorite chicken recipe of mine is white chicken enchiladas or if you have bacon on hand, try my deep dish chicken alfredo pizza!
Watch me actually make it in this video!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Ingredients
Get a 4×6 printable recipe card for your collection!
- Start by cooking your pasta, draining it, and setting it aside.
- While you are making your noodles; cook your bacon on a skillet, drain the grease but keep 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings in the pan.
- Add a tablespoon of butter to the bacon drippings and toss in your chicken breast pieces (cook until no longer pink/browned).
- Pour the ranch dressing mix and flour over the chicken then add the 2 cups of milk. Stir until it is bubbly and thick.
- Add the cheese and half of your diced bacon pieces to the pan; stir until melted.
- Combine the sauce and pasta noodles together – add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top off the dish with the extra bacon pieces and ENJOY!
More Chicken Recipes
- Chicken and Bacon Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Orange Chicken
- White Chicken Enchiladas
- Cheesy Chicken Alfredo
- Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.