1. Sprinklewithlove.com created this amazing Acai, Blueberry & Maca Smoothie Bowl that packs all the antioxidant goodness of Acai berries without compromising on flavor or texture.
2. This Energizing Smoothie Bowl from Simplyhappenstance.com is loaded with fruits but also has spinach well hidden inside so you’ll receive your daily dose of greens and a generous energy boost to get you through the day.
3. Brittany from Eatingbirdfood.com came up with the Ultimate Smoothie Bowl. Bananas, berries, chocolate protein powder and the creamy goodness of peanut butter topped with crunchy chia seeds make this healthy breakfast taste like a decadent dessert.
4. Here’s a Spring Awakening Strawberry Smoothie Bowl from Willfrolicforfood.com with a fresh, fruity flavor and plenty of protein thanks to the added cashews and chia seeds.
5. If you’re not a coffee fan, try Matcha as your daily energy-provider. No need to drink it either, as Les from Thebalancedberry.com provides a tastier alternative, packed with greens, known as the Creamy Matcha Smoothie Bowl.
6. This Acai Breakfast Bowl from Theskinnyfork.com is topped with a richness of fruits, nuts and yummy coconut flakes that makes it just as filling as the old bacon & eggs.
7. Amy from Sobremesa-blog.com made a Pomegranate Mango Smoothie Bowl with a perfectly balanced tropical flavor and an amazing color that will instantly lift your mood!
8. If you love your berries, try this delicious Triple Berry Pecan Crunch Smoothie Bowl from Jessicanwood.com with a super creamy texture provided by Greek yogurt.
9. A mix of exotic flavors make this Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl by Kristy from Keepinitkind.com a scrumptious treat with a color you’ll probably want to wear sometime soon.
10. You’ll find the heavenly taste of a classic pie in this Blueberry Apple Crisp Smoothie Bowl from Rachelcooks.com. There are hidden veggies inside, but the kids will never know it!
11. Start off your day with a healthy dose of protein with this easy to make Pitaya Breakfast Bowl from Golubkakitchen.com featuring the lovely bright pink color of the Dragon Fruit.
12. Mydarlingvegan.com whipped up an awesome Chocolate Hazelnut Hemp Smoothie Bowl that puts Nutella to shame. I’m sure we can all agree on this.
13. Laurencariscooks.com give you Three Smoothie Bowl Alternatives – one packed with berries, another with a tropical flavor and the third option with plenty of baby spinach hidden under the tanginess of apples and lime juice.
14. This Green Smoothie Bowl from Naturallysassy.co.uk is soo green! That’s because it has spirulina powder as an ingredient. You might want to give this one a try if you’re looking to shed a few pounds.
15. 1bigbite.com gives you a bunch of smaller, yet super delicious bites with this Healthy Chocolate Smoothie Bowl that lets you eat dessert for breakfast.
16. Juice Generation is a healthy fast food place in New York renowned for their delicious Acai bowls. Chocolatecoveredkatie.com created a Copycat Juice Generation Acai Smoothie Bowl you can easily make at home.
17. If you want to take your homemade smoothie bowls to the next level try putting your skills to the test with this Coconut Oats Smoothie Bowl with Crunchy Black Sesame Quinoa Cereal and Mint from Halfbakedharvest.com. Definitely worth the effort.
18. Or when you’re on the run, try this quick and easy Berry Banana Smoothie Bowl from Twopeasandtheirpod.com with the toppings of your choice.
19. The Mango Tango Smoothie Bowl by Rachael from Eazypeazymealz.com tastes just a good as it sounds and it’s packed with nutritious ingredients.
20. Mango, pineapple and the refreshing coconut water make this Mango Smoothie Bowl from Downshiftology.com a vitamin-rich and delicious breakfast!
21. It’s hard to believe a smoothie bowl can have so many superfoods in it, but Alyssa from Simplyquinoa.com did it with her Ultimate Green Smoothie Bowl.
22. Erin from Thealmondeater.com created a velvety Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl flavored with cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice that tastes like Fall.
23. I recommend you try this refreshing Honeydew Smoothie Bowl, also from Thealmondeater.com, on a hot summer day. The honeydew and coconut milk make a perfect pair!
24. When the peach season arrives, be sure not to miss out on this luscious Peach Pie Smoothie Bowl from RecipeRunner.com that gets a palate-pleasing flavor boost from nutmeg.
25. Thebalancedberry.com created The Best Green Smoothie Bowl – quick to make, full of healthy greens and with a customizable topping. What more could you ask?
26. Iosune from Simpleveganblog.com made a gorgeous Blueberry Smoothie Bowl using dates as a healthy sweetener and a few crunchy ingredients for the perfect texture.
27. The Berry-licious Smoothie Bowl from Alattefood.com is a wonderful combination of berries, almond milk and Greek yogurt with a few clever toppings that give it more oomph.
28. Since we’re still in the berry department, take a look at this Blueberry Almond Breakfast Quinoa Smoothie Bowl from Foodfaithfitness.com that will instantly turn you into a smoothie bowl addict.
29. If you like your smoothie bowls crunchy, Domesticate-me.com found the perfect recipe you can try. You’ll never know there are hidden greens in this Vegan Berry Crunch Smoothie Bowl.
30. This Antioxidant Smoothie Bowl from Blissfulbasil.com features a mix of berries, bananas, hemp seeds and other healthy ingredients that probably make the prettiest thing you could eat.
31. The best way to ensure you have a great day is to start it off right. I’m sure the Pineapple Rise & Shine Smoothie Bowl from Kelleyandcricket.com can play a part in that.
32. I don’t see raisins often used in smoothie bowls but Coockwithmanali.com made a Mango Smoothie Bowl including them in the topping and it looks so delicious!
33. I can’t promise this Green Goddess Detox Smoothie bowl will actually make you look like a goddess, but the energy boost it gives can sure make you feel like one (that’s just about the same thing, right?).
34. Asideofsweet.com created these Antioxidant-Packed Pitaya Bowls that look absolutely fabulous and include a yummy combination of super-pink, healthy ingredients.
35. The natural sweetness of roasted beets, perfectly balanced with lime juice will make you want to lick the bowl clean if you decide to try this Banana Berry Beet Smoothie Bowl from Jessicainthekitchen.com.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.