Make these adorable rice krispie bar turkey treats for the kids this Thanksgiving!! So cute and easy to do!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Turkey Rice Krispies
- 8 ct package of Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treats
- 10 oz package of Wilton chocolate candy melts
- 8 large candy eyes
- 8 small candy eyes
- 11 oz package of Brach's Autumn Mix OR candy corn
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the 8 Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treats and discard the wrappers.
- Insert a popsicle stick into the base of each Rice Krispie Treat.
- Place the treats on the plate and set in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Pour the Wilton chocolate candy melts into a microwave safe dish. Heat in the microwave in 30 second increments stirring occasionally until melted.
- Remove the melted chocolate from the microwave and dip each Rice Krispie treat. Use a coat to carefully coat each treat and allow the access chocolate to drip back into the bowl.
- Place the chocolate covered treat on the lined baking sheet and give the turkey 1 large candy eye and 1 small candy eye, a candy corn nose and 6 candy corn feathers.
- Repeat with all 8 Rice Krispie Treats.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.