This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Aimee found a cool and easy way to make Kinetic sand at home! She was so sweet to share her recipe with us!
Homemade Kinetic Sand
- 2 cups of dry sand
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp washing liquid
- Food coloring (optional: may stain hands)
- Mix the corn flour and sand together.
- Add a little bit of water and stir.
- Leave to dry out in the window for 2-3 hours.
- And there you have it, a fun afternoon of sand!