Looking for a summer BBQ recipe? Try these BBQ ginger chicken kabobs on the grill...they are so yummy!
Prep Time: 1 hr 10 minutes minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hr 20-35 minutes
Serves: 5 +
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-½ inch pieces or you can use chicken tenders
- 1-½ cups of Ton Ton Ginger Dressing (or other preferred ginger/Asian dressing found in the refrigerated section or at Costco where I purchased mine)
- 1 ½ large red onion, cut into 1-½ inch pieces
- 3 cups of fresh pineapple chunks, cut into 1-½ inch
- 6 Tri-colored (of your choice) Bell Peppers cut into 1-½ inch pieces
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce (homemade such as my Bourbon BBQ or store-bought)
In a large bowl add the chicken and ginger dressing and allow the ingredients to marinate on the counter covered for 45 minutes to hour. After marinating if you are using a charcoal grill, prepare the grill with your charcoal. Next place the meat, veggies and pineapple onto skewers alternating to dress them up pretty.
Grill kabobs directly over prepared grill for 10 to 15 minutes turning every 3 minutes until the meat is cooked thoroughly. Once finished, brush the chicken with bbq sauce of choice.