Make this delicious creamy cold pea salad for a summer side!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Creamy Pea Salad
- 12 oz bag frozen peas
- 1 C leftover ham chopped into small cubes (you can also buy a ham steak instead)
- ½ C cheddar jack cheese
- ¼ C light mayo
- ¼ C plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh dill
- Add frozen peas to a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir until combined.
- Set aside for 1 hour at room temp or in fridge for 4-6 hours.
- No need to defrost the peas. They will thaw in the salad and dressing will get creamier as the peas thaw.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.