This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
If you're on the ketogenic diet or a low carb diet, try this cold broccoli salad recipe so easy and delicious! Made by Cindy Smith.
Keto Broccoli Salad
- 2 heads of broccoli chopped and blanched or you can sub one for cauliflower
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sweetener swerve
- A splash of apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp of Himalayan salt
- 1 lb of crispy bacon crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Chop broccoli and blanch in water.
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, mayo, apple cider vinegar, sweetener, and salt. Stir until combined. Add in cheese.
- Top with bacon and mix in with the broccoli.
- Chill in fridge for an hour. Enjoy!