If you’re on the ketogenic diet or a low carb diet, try this cold broccoli salad recipe so easy and delicious! Made by Cindy Smith.
- 2 heads of broccoli chopped and blanched or you can sub one for cauliflower
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweetener swerve
- A splash of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt
- 1 lb of crispy bacon crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Chop broccoli and blanch in water.
In a bowl, combine sour cream, mayo, apple cider vinegar, sweetener, and salt. Stir until combined. Add in cheese.
Top with bacon and mix in with the broccoli.
Chill in fridge for an hour. Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.