This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make summer fun with s'mores pudding shots!
YIELDS: 10 (2.5 oz) pudding shots
- 10 (2.5 oz) plastic soufflé cups
- 3.9 oz box instant JELL-O chocolate pudding
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup Smirnoff marshmallow vodka
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip topping - thawed
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Kraft jet puffed Mallow Bits or mini marshmallows
- 4.4 oz Hershey's chocolate candy bar - broken into 10 mini pieces
- Place the 10 plastic cups on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the chocolate pudding and cold milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Slowly stir in the vodka and mix well.
- Fold in the whipped topping and stir until combined.
- Transfer the pudding mixture into each of the 10 plastic soufflé cups, filling almost up to the top. You will want to leave a little room for the toppings.
- Sprinkle half a Tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs on top of the pudding.
- Sprinkle ½ Tablespoon of mini chocolate chips on top of the graham cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle the Mallow Bits or mini marshmallows on top of the mini chocolate chips.
- Insert a piece of Hershey's chocolate bar into each s'mores pudding shot.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)