Make christmas tree cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning! The kids could even help prepare them!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 8-10 ct can of cinnamon rolls
- Green food coloring
- 8-10 small pretzel sticks
- Multicolored sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the can of cinnamon rolls and discard the packaging. Set the icing aside.
- Carefully unroll each cinnamon roll one at a time and then gently fold it back and forth to look like a Christmas tree.
- Repeat with each cinnamon roll.
- Insert a small pretzel stick into the base of each Christmas tree.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- While the cinnamon rolls are baking, squeeze the icing into a small dish and add a few drops of green food coloring. Stir to mix. Add more food coloring if needed.
- Gently spread the icing over the warm cinnamon rolls.
- Sprinkle each cinnamon roll with multicolored sprinkles.
*Makes 8-10 Christmas Tree cinnamon rolls
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.