This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make christmas tree cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning! The kids could even help prepare them!
Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 8-10 ct can of cinnamon rolls
- Green food coloring
- 8-10 small pretzel sticks
- Multicolored sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the can of cinnamon rolls and discard the packaging. Set the icing aside.
- Carefully unroll each cinnamon roll one at a time and then gently fold it back and forth to look like a Christmas tree.
- Repeat with each cinnamon roll.
- Insert a small pretzel stick into the base of each Christmas tree.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- While the cinnamon rolls are baking, squeeze the icing into a small dish and add a few drops of green food coloring. Stir to mix. Add more food coloring if needed.
- Gently spread the icing over the warm cinnamon rolls.
- Sprinkle each cinnamon roll with multicolored sprinkles.
*Makes 8-10 Christmas Tree cinnamon rolls